Firewize Holdings Pty Ltd (Firewize) as trustee of the Maintenance Essentials Trust ("Firewize") collectively known as ("the Company"), provides or facilitates all content ("Content") on Firewize websites, such as firewize.com, firewize.com.au, testedgroup.com, firesafetyforum.com (collectively, the "Websites") for informational purposes and use only. The Content and other materials made available by Firewize are the property of Firewize Holdings Pty Ltd or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Firewize and its related entities responsible for maintaining the "Websites" including its directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors make no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on this web site. The information is provided as-is, without express or implied warranty. You use the information and links at your own risk. Additionally, you should make your own assessment and evaluation as to the suitability of the information.
To the extent permitted by law, The Company its agents, officers and employees and contractors:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked site into another language;
- make no representations as to the availability of the site;
- accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either express or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- the Company will not be liable for damage or loss resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunction in equipment or software.
- the Company will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any any information provided, whether. in an action in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), product liability, statute or on any other basis, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable and even if advised of the possibility of the loss or damage;
Intellectual property laws protect this site
Copyright in the material available at the "Websites" is owned by the Company and may only be used in the ways described in this notice:
- you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen;
- unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of Maintenance Essentials copyright material for research or personal use;
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice.
Without the prior written permission of the Company, you may not frame any content delivered via the "Websites" or incorporate intellectual property of the Company or any of its licensors into another website.
Trade marks referred to on this site may be registered in some jurisdictions. Where this site refers to any trade marks not owned by the Company, we do not represent that it has an ownership interest in, or a licence to use, any such trade marks.
Always check the information
Information at this site:
- is not professional, legal, financial, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- may not be accurate, current or complete
- is subject to change without notice
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
Links are not endorsements
All linked website are linked "as is" and The Company;
- do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property right of any person anywhere in the world; and
- do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this site to those other sites.
Beware of security risks and computer viruses
The world wide web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that:
- transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties;
- files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.