16 Points of Culture
- I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Goals and Rules and SUCCESS of Maintenance Essentials, its current and future team, and its clients at all times.
- I will always recommend products and services of Maintenance Essentials prior to going outside the company.
I have a balanced approach to life, remembering that my spiritual, social, physical and family aspects are just as important as my financial and intellectual aspects.
I accept that I am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in my work and my life.
- I will always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver.
- I will only ever make agreements I am willing and intend to keep.
- I will communicate any potential broken agreements at the first opportunity.
- I will clear up all broken agreements immediately.
I am consistent in my actions so that my team members and clients can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times.
- Good enough isn't.
- I will always deliver products of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term.
- I will look for ways to do more with less and stay on a path of constant and never ending improvement and innovation.
- I will always speak positively of my fellow team members, my clients and Maintenance Essentials in both public and private.
- I will speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation.
- I will avoid using or listening to profanity, sarcasm or gossip.
- I will acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment.
- I will take responsibility for responses to my communication.
- I will greet and farewell people using their name.
- I will always apologise for any upsets first - and then look for a solution.
- I will only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
I will seek to contribute and return value to the community.
- I will focus my attention on the successful outcome of whatever we are doing.
- I will have a willingness to win and allow others to win.
- At all times, I will display pride, prosperity, competence and personal confidence.
- I will always consider the safety of others and myself as I perform my duties.
- I will be actively involved in safety improvements.
- I will report all incidents.
- I will be willing to learn from my mistakes.
- I will always be striving to learn, grow and master so that I can help my fellow team members and clients learn, grow and master as well.
- I will act as an educator to allow my clients to make their own intelligent decisions about their future, remembering that it is their future.
- I will impart practical, useable knowledge rather than just theory.
- I am willing to do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals.
- I will focus on cooperation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise.
- I am flexible in my work, able to change if what I?m doing is not working.
- I will ask for help when I need it and be compassionate to others who ask.
I will view life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and will help to create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all those around me enjoy it as well.
- I will always look to the system for a solution. If a problem arises I will look for a system correction before I look for a people correction.
- I will look for a system solution in innovation rather than a people solution.
- I will follow the system exactly as implemented.
- I will suggest system improvements at my first opportunity.
- I will always seek environmentally sustainable practices and ensure that waste is minimised or eliminated at all times.
- I will seek to use the most environmentally sustainable products available.
We will seek to attract, retain and develop;
- Great Team Members
- Great Customers
- Great Suppliers
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.