We are a team who seek to make a positive difference in the fire protection industry. We aspire to help building owners through competent and reliable delivery of fire protection maintenance solutions that maximize the reliability of fire protection systems and equipment.
There are companies where people walk by trash on the floor in the office, leaving it for someone else to pick it up, and there are companies where people in the office lean down to pick up the trash they see, as they would at home. We try hard to be the latter, a company where everyone feels a sense of responsibility to do the right thing to help the company at every juncture. Picking up the trash is the metaphor for taking care of problems, small and large, and never thinking “that’s not my job.” We don’t have rules about picking up the real or metaphoric trash. We try to create the sense of ownership so that this behavior comes naturally.1
- We attract & retain honest, energetic, enthusiastic and competent people;
- We seek to improve efficiency, eliminate waste and distractions;
- We demonstrate respect for each other, our customers and suppliers;
- We are decisive, making tough decisions and communicate them with compassion;
- We plan well ahead, and act accordingly;
- We help lift the burden from others;
- We don't micro-manage, we set realistic targets, coaching and monitoring for exceptional performance;
- We develop and use systems to drive consistency;
- Look and act polished;
- Sometimes we have to break the rules or be a “little flexible” in order to achieve our purpose.
We are always looking fo GREAT people, so even if you don't see a current job advertised and you think your the best in your field, then reach out to us.